Saturday, January 13, 2007

Don't Touch my Wubba !


I have something new to play with. Something Mom bought me that could make the bumpy ball all but obsolete. It's a new toy I've been breaking in for the past week or so. It's called a Wubba, and I can't get enough of the thing. As you can see, it has an interesting shape. Dad says it looks something like an octopus. Of course I haven't the slightest idea what he's talking about, I've never seen an octopus and I'm not sure I care to, it sounds dirty.

But I will say this: these Wubbas are a thing of beauty,
great for throwing, great for catching and great for pulling.
I haven't had this much fun with a pull-toy since the time Zoe and I played tug-of-war with one of Mom's bras.
We got in trouble for that one.

I should mention the wubba I'm currently playing with is actually my second Wubba. My first was a model they call a Snugga Wubba, which turned out to be a little too soft for me. It probably would of been fine for some wimpy French poodle but I don't think that particular Wubba was made for an active BC, such as myself. This new model is more to my liking, it’s called a Wubba Wubba, it's specially made for rough play so it should last me a good long time.






Yeah, okay, I know what you’re thinking, that name, sounds kind of stupid, maybe so, but then,you probably though the name Google sounded stupid too the first time you heard it, and now nobody could live without it.



I should also point out that there are several other models to choose from.

They have something called a Water Wubba, which sounds like it would be great fun for the pool.

They have one called a Wubba Warrior, which is all in camouflage. Probably great fun for police dogs, you know how they are. The only problem I can see with that one is that it's sure to get lost in the shrubs.

They even have a Night Wubba. That one you can play with at night.

Cool!



Anyway, call me crazy, but I think these Wubbas a great fun and I highly recommend then.
Besides, those bumpy balls were starting to get on my nerves.

So check them out At Wubbaworld.com I think I might buy stock in this company.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're hot!! Bayley

Anonymous said...

I love Wubbas too! This is the most fun to play with dog toy I have seen in a long time!

Anonymous said...

Wubba's are truly unique. They are the most durable dog toys I've ever seen-- my doh can chew through anything, but not the Wubba!!

Anonymous said...

Wubbas seam pretty cool! I hope you enjoy yours. So, were can I get on again...

Anonymous said...

I read the comments, and, I was wondering... Were do you get a Wubba?

Anonymous said...

Wubbaworld.com go to shop!

Anonymous said...

Wubbaworld.com go to shop!

Anonymous said...

I love my Wubba too! My mom sells them at www.furfetched.com
Kazul

Nessa Happens said...

Dear Reilly. We too love our Wubbas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQKc4dFFR_0

Love,

Nanook and Pooka