Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hey, where did my summer go!



I must admit I'm feeling a little blue today. I've finally come to accept the fact that summer is really over, which I think is kind of sad. It's like I waited all year for it to get here and now it's gone already. How can that be?

I guess it's true what they say: The older you get, the faster time flies. That's about the only way I can think to explain it, after all I'm not exactly a puppy anymore; I'm only a month away from my second birthday and I'm not getting any younger.

This next year will probably fly by even quicker then the last, but I guess that's just the way it works.

The older we get, the faster it goes.

I suppose I'll just have to work harder this year to get in as much fun as possible, even if it means having to give up some of my nap time.

The other thing that's got me feeling blue is that Mom had to take another trip this week. She left last night on a flight to Hong Kong where she'll spend a day or two and then onto China.
So for the next two weeks Dad will be taking care of us by himself. Not that that's a bad thing, as I've said before, he does an OK job, it's just that it's always more fun when Mom is home and we're all together.
Sorry Dad...

Anyway, It's been a wile since I posted any recent pictures of myself, so I thought I'd show a few from my summer vacation.
Hope you all like them....



I spent a lot of time goofing off this summer.


Here I am cooling off on a hot day.


Here's a picture of me dancing by the pool.
I did a lot of that.


When Grandpa came to visit he told me he liked me the best.


Here's Zoe and I playing the Bed Game with Mom.
It's a great way to get Mom out of bed on a Saturday Morning.


I still haven't figured out a way to solve this problem on my own.
***


PS.
Hi Mom.
Love you. Get home safe.
Reilly...

No comments: