Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Ball of Satan...


The thing to know about Zoe is that she's not nearly as prissy as she looks. She'll fight you for a toy more so then Marley ever would. And I dare say, there's one toy in particular that she'll go to war over any day of the week. In this house it's considered the Holy Grail of the toy box.
I'm talking of course of the legendary Bumpy Ball.

Or as I like to call it: THE BALL of SATAN

It's Zoe's favorite toy in the whole world and God help any dog who dares come between her and it. It took me months before I managed to even wrap my mouth around one of these babies without getting mauled. Even now I have to treat the Bumpy Ball with extreme reverence whenever I'm anywhere near the thing. Sometimes if she's in a real good mood, she'll let me play around with it for a while. That is until she thinks I've had enough. I guess that's when Satan kicks in.
I'm hopping to get my own for Christmas this year. And if I do, I'm not even going to let her near it.



I swear she's had one of these things in every color in the rainbow.


This is a picture of Zoe when she was even younger then me with one of her first Bumpy Balls.

No comments: