Sunday, October 15, 2006

I was a stranger in a strange land

Here I was, on my first day in my new home.
I didn't now where the heck I was or what I was suppose to do. Who were these strange people, and just why was I here. As you might expect, I was feeling a little lost.

And who were these other two dogs, and what did they want with me.
It seems they were just as confused as I was. At first they didn't know what to make of me, and I have to say, I wasn't too sure about them either.




It took a little while, almost a day but eventually the other dogs, who they call Marley And Zoe, began to accept me when they finally realized I wasn't going away.
Yea.. I was here to stay, that's for sure, so it was only right they should start treating me like one of the family, which they did.

Funny thing is, I don't think they ever thought I was going to get any bigger then I was.
I really fooled them!

No comments: