Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Birthday time again...



That's right, it's my birthday once again, this Saturday the 17th I'll be turing two. Yes I know what you're thinking, I can hardly believe it myself but it's true. Back when I was just a puppy I thought turning one was a big deal, but turning two is twice as good. In fact, I'm even twice as old and probably twice as smart as I was this time last year. I even got got my very first birthday card sent to me in the mail this week. It was from my Aunt Diane and boy was I ever happy to get it. No one has ever sent me a card before. Of course had she asked me I probably would have told her that I would of preferred cash, but a card is nice nonetheless, so I'm not complaining. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how she knew it was my birthday. I don't remember telling her, unless maybe it just slipped out in conversation one day when I was up visiting the office. Oh well, It's not important. I'm just happy someone thought enough of me to send a card. That was totally cool.
Thanks Aunt Diane!

Now as for Mom. I know everyone wants to know how she's been doing since her shoulder surgery. Well, I'm happy to report she's doing better. These past few weeks have been kind of rough on Mom. She's had to deal with a whole lot of pain and she hasn't been able to use her arm too much, although she can still throw my frisbee with her right arm pretty well. Mom's also had to sleep in a reclining chair for the past three weeks which which is kind of weird and she's still not able to drive a car, so Dad's been driving her back and forth to her physical therapy and has been doing all the the shopping. Then just when it looked like she was getting better her back starting giving her some problems this week which was also very painful and made it hard for her to get around. Fortunately that problem is also starting to go away so hopefully she'll soon be feeling a whole lot better soon so she can start playing with us like she used to.

As for Dad. He's cool. no problems there.

Next week is is Thanksgiving and we're having company. Last year was a lot of fun so I'm looking forward to a good time again this year.
Pretty soon it's going to be Christmas again. I love Christmas, it's my favorite. I guess you could say it's the prime rib of holidays. In fact, I'm already starting to get my list together. No sense waiting until the last moment. I'm not sure of everything I want but I've had my eye on one new toy in particular. It's brand new and just in time for for the holidays.

It called the Hillary Clinton Chew Toy and I can't wait to sink my teeth into one of these babies. I just hope Mom can find one before they're all sold out.

Although, I'll bet next year she'll probably be able to find this one much cheaper.

No comments: