Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's Going to be a SUPER WEEK!!!



Wow, what a week, Sunday is the Super Bowl and Tuesday is Super Tuesday. You just can't ask for anything more super than that. As you can see Zoe and I are ready for Sunday's big game. My Aunt Diane sent us these Super cool Giants bandanas which I think are real neat. We all tried them on last night and I haven't taken mine off since.

I have to say I don't know anything about football but I can tell you this: I know a good time when I see one and that's just what we plan to do, have ourselves a super good time.

Then on Tuesday it's the NJ presidential primary, which will also be very Super, although I'm still not sure who I'm going to vote for. We'll just have to see.

So anyway, here's a couple of pictures Mom & Dad took of us last night.

I'll have more to say next week, so check back with me.

GO GIANTS!!!

Marley chill-in

Me of course...

Sister Zoe.

No comments: