Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Viva La Snow !!!



Holy cow!

It snowed today for the first time this winter, and boy did we have a good time.
It started around 3:00, and within a hour almost everything was completely covered with a nice fresh layer of frosty white snow. It was really quite beautiful, and I couldn't wait to sink my paws into it.
When Dad came home he took out his camera and we all went outside to play while he snapped a few pictures, which I've posted below.

Zoe and I couldn't wait to get outside and start running all over the yard with the ball and the frisbee. Then we rolled around in it for a while, and got it all over our fur. We had a wonderful time. Even grumpy, old Marley came out to enjoyed it with us.

Mom's been away most of the week, so you can imagine how boring it's been around here, and how happy I was to see my yard filling with snow. What a gift. I was starting to worry that the whole week was going to be a bust, but this fresh fall of snow helped turn all that around. This afternoon was like a day at the park.
Thank you God, you've made my week.


I hope everyone enjoys my pictures. I also hope it snows all nigh, and all day tomorrow.
That would be great, but the first snow of the season is always the sweetest. So for now I'm just going to enjoy it.


PS.
If your out there Mom, we love you!
Come home soon!

Reilly..


Getting down to business.


"Look, I'm flying !!!"


Marley catching snow flakes on her tongue.


Zoe and I pulling on the frisbee.
Marley's still eating snow flakes.



"I love it out here !"



Zoe's playing with my Frisbee.


It doesn't get any better then this.



No comments: