Saturday, March 01, 2008

Mandie has arrived !!!



Hot Dang! I got a new cousin! Her name is Mandie. She's a three year old Golden Retriever. And based on what I see in this here picture, one fine looking bitch, if I do say so myself.

By the way, she's the one on the left.

Mandie is no doubt very smart because she's also a highly trained seeing eye dog, which is something I very much respect. She just recently came to live with my Mom's Mom in Philadelphia where her job will be to help around the house. I don't know what that means exactly, no one's explained to me what her actual job will be. I suppose she'll be doing most of the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry and stuff like that. This will be a big help because it will give Grandma more time to chew on toys, eat treats and take long walks in the park.

Wow, what a life, I could go for a little more of that myself.

I haven't officially met her yet, but I can tell just looking at her picture she and I are going to get along just fine.

Can't wait to meet you Mandie!


No comments: